Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Year, New Challenges


It looks like I have not been on here for a long time, so I decided to try it again!

With this new year, there come new challenges - for all of us I imagine.

One of mine is to change my thinking so that I can be more positive and channel my thoughts so I can be more productive with my time and energy.

I recently took a on-line test for ADD and it looks like I am one of the many who probably have it and have had for a long time.

Actually this is sort of refreshing for me because it answers some questions I have had about myself and personality.

Now I see that I am not really lazy and unproductive and a procrastinator but it actually puts things into perspective.

So that gives me hope that I really can change!

So I am looking forward to the new year and changes I hope to be able to make within myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment