Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wills, marriage, heaven!


I have been working on updating our will - boy howdy that sure gives you lots to think about!

Who to leave things to, who you want to count on to carry out your wishes, what you want done with your body when you are through with it!

And then the biggie - wonder when my time will come?

When will Bruce's?

Selfishly, I hope we go together so neither one of us will have to go through that kind of pain and grief living without the other.

Bruce and I will celebrate 28 years of marriage next month.

How many of those years have I taken for granted?

How many more years will I have with him - the only man I have ever loved or wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

But then the upside of it all is - the best news of all!

I get to spend eternity in heaven with Jesus - and I will get to be with Bruce again there as well!

So, when you look at it that way, it is all good!

Jo Ann

1 comment: